Basic Need Resources for Students
SHS (Student Health Services) HEALTH UPDATES: Sept. 23, 2020
OFF CAMPUS COVID TESTING
STUDENT HEALTH SERVICES (SHS) IS OPEN
SHS is currently observing its Summer Hours schedule:
- Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.– 4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.)
- Before coming in, please call (951) 827-3031 to set up an appointment.
- Tele-health phone appointments and video visit are available with a UCR provider.
- If you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, call (951) 827-3031 to be screened by SHS nurses.
- Got UCSHIP or GSHIP? You’re covered even when NOT on campus!
- Visit UCR Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) for TeleMental Health consultations.
WHEN STUDENT HEALTH SERVICES IS CLOSED
For off/after hours and weekends, please call or visit:
- SHS 24/7 Nurse Line at (800) 391-2793 to speak with a nurse.
- Visit Live HealthOnline video appointments with a non-UCR physician.
- After-hours Emergency Care visit the ER.
- Is OPEN and available for prescription pick-up and refills.
- Mail order service is available
- Call (951)827-3926 BEFORE coming to the clinic.
DENTAL CARE & SERVICES: (No walk-ins available)
- Dental clinic is open and currently taking appointments. Please call (951) 827-3039 to be screened by our staff over the phone between the hours of 8:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.–4:30 p.m. on M, T, W, F and Thursdays 9:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
- We have resumed select routine dental treatments. Please visit our website for more information.
- If you have a dental emergency we are available for phone consults via Teledentistry with a Dentist.
- For Emergency Care after 4:30 p.m. please visit the ER.
- Help maintain your oral health using these Dental Clinic Oral Hygiene Tips.
- Please call (951) 827-3031 or send a message to your provider via the Patient Portal
CAPS (Counseling and Psychological Services) is Here to Help for Fall 2020!
CAPS are continuing to provide services via TeleMental Health (phone and secure videoconferencing).
Student Support Services
R’Pantry – Updated:06/08/2020
R’Pantry will remain open by APPOINTMENT ONLY, appointments limited to 1 visit per week https://rpantry.youcanbook.me
- Face Masks and Student IDs are required
CARE (Campus Advocacy, Resources & Education)
The CARE office is currently providing support via email, phone, or Zoom (video).
For students, staff, and faculty: Leave a message at (951) 827-6225, email email@example.com
, or submit an appointment form
to connect with a CARE advocate or staff.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) information and resources
Loan 2 Learn
Students have access to a loaner device program called Loan2Learn (L2L). UC Riverside has launched the L2L Program for students in need of off-campus access to a learning device. Any student who does not have off-campus access to a device that supports remote teaching and learning—such as a laptop, desktop, or tablet—is asked to apply to the L2L Program.
If you believe you qualify, please fill out the UCR Loan2Learn Application Form.
WAIT, THERES MORE!
YOU CAN VIEW MORE STUDENT RESOURCES AND UPDATES HERE:
To report an Covid-19 or Health/Safety Concern: